- Lake Union Liveaboard Association – The Lake Union Liveaboard Association (LULA) is an active organization dedicated to protecting Lake Union, promoting and protecting the Lake Union Liveaboard community, and supporting environmental cleanups, green boating activities, political advocacy, and public awareness. If you are a liveaboard in Ship Canal, Lake Union, or Portage Bay, you should seriously consider joining and supporting this important association.
- Seattle Floating Homes Association – We are an Association of people who live on or own floating homes in Seattle, Washington, USA. – To protect, preserve and promote the vitality of Seattle’s unique floating homes community through education, advocacy, environmental stewardship and collaboration.
Banks / Lending
- Banner Bank – Private Banking. Floating Home loans.(206) 709-8314
- Sound Community Bank – Houseboat lending program. 206-436-8582 or (800) 458-5585
|S.S. Head||(206) 363-5921|
|Seattle Sanitation||(206) 617-6061|
|Pump Me Out||(877) 786-7631|
- Hansen and Miller Service Center Inc – 4101 Leary Way NW Seattle, WA 98107 – (206) 782-8842
Marine Services / Yacht Maintenance
Marinas – Moorage
Morrison’s North Star Marine Fuel Dock
2732 Westlake Avenue North, Seattle, WA, (206) 284-6600.
5219 Shilshole Avenue NW, Seattle, WA 98107, 206-782-7329
Divers / Hull inspection
Emerald City Diving – (206) 789-8000
Haulout & Marine Services
Dunato’s Marine Service
Haulout & Repair services. 2309 N. Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98103 – (206) 547-7852
Marine Surveys (inspection / appraisal)
– Eric Hunter, Marine Surveyor – 206-470-9384
General Marine Sites and Search Engines
Harbor Patrol Emergency
Website Traffic – Webmasters helping webmasters develop high value relevant links. Promoting ethical web-marketing using the time trusted pillars of relevance and popularity.